P-9016 Substation for Loudspeaker
P-9016 Substation for Loudspeaker with Relay and Headset Connection, IP-56
The P-9016 is a weatherproof command intercom system (talk-back) substation for industrial and noisy environments such as engine, steering gear and thruster rooms. It interfaces an external loudspeaker, external call signal device (flash/rotating light/hooter/siren) and a pluggable hearing protective headset.
The unit is equipped with a loudspeaker/headset selector toggle switch, a CALL button for attention request and a call lamp for visual call indication.
Complies to IEC 60945 Marine Equipment.
The unit has an RMRS type approval.
- Built-in call relay, maximum 8A
- Call lamp
- Plug for connection of headset or handheld microphone
- CALL button
- Selector switch for headset or loudspeaker operation
- 4000011249: P-0005 Headset with plug, 10 meter cable
- 4000014197: P-9017 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, indoor
- 4000014198: P-9117 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, 2-way for bridge wing
- 4000014199: P-9217 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, IP-47
- 4000015203: Extension Cable for headset and hand microphone, 5 meters
- 4000015204: Extension Cable for headset and hand microphone, 10 meters