9003 Substation for Headset, Relay
9003 Substation for Headset With Relay and Lamp in Front
9003 is a weatherproof command intercom system (talkback) substation for industrial and noisy environments such as engine, steering gear and thruster rooms. It interfaces an external loudspeaker, external call signal device (flash/rotating light/hooter/siren) and a pluggable hearing protective headset.
The unit is equipped with a CALL button for attention request and a call lamp for visual call indication.
- Built-in call relay, max 8A
- Call lamp
- Plug for connection of headset or handheld microphone
- CALL button
- 4000011249: 0005 Headset with plug, 10 meter cable
- 4000011220: Headset Bracket
- 4000014197: 9017 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, indoor
- 4000014198: 9117 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, 2-way for bridge wing
- 4000014199: 9217 Hand Microphone with cable and plug, IP47
- 4000015203: Extension Cable for headset and hand microphone, 5 meters
- 4000015204: Extension Cable for headset and hand microphone, 10 meters