4050 Telephone Unit, Console Mounted
4050 Telephone Unit, Console Mounted, 1 Line
4050 is a console mounted batteryless telephone. It has a direct line call facility and operates on a hotline basis. It will operate in a BTS 4000 emergency/backup system as one of two telephones (point-to point) or one of many in a hotline system.
One of the telephones in a system must either be a 4051 or a 4061 which has an integrated amplifier. It operates by means of a handset, but it can also use a headset in noisy environments. It can also operate an optional relay module/unit for visual call alert.
IEC 60945 Marine equipment.
The unit has a DNV/ABS/RMRS/CCS type approval and are also compatible with NORSOK.
- Handset with PTT button
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Piezo- electric buzzer for call indication
- Call led
- 20 seconds call delay timer. (External power supply required)
- Call stop button
- Back lightning of the call stop button. (External power supply required)
- 4000013355: 4012 Portable Cabinet for batteryless telephone, IP56
- 4000013356: 4013 Plugbox for 400004012, IP56
- 4000012534: 4014 Wall Cabinet, buzzer, IP56
- 4000011619: Set, spare parts for 4000 system, 2-12 lines
- 4000015353: 9010 Headset with 10 meter cable
- 4000017145: 9010 Headset with 15 meter cable
- 40000100002: 9010 Headset with 25 meter cable
- 4000011220: Headset Bracket
- 4000015056: Plug-in relay for 400004040 / 4050 / 4051 / 4060 / 4061
- Part Number: 12185 Handset G style 1940, black
- Part Number: 84493 Board 99400-016 BTS4050
- Part Number: 16218 Gear Motor Copal HG37-060-AB 24V